Monday, May 13, 2013

2000-05-25 Barcelona, Spain

After "Small Town" Eddie explaining his mistake said: "Right in the middle I had the mike on my mouth, and I realized that from the opening band, that this microphone was on that fucking guy's penis and his ass. I got a little distracted." Then he tried to button his fly but failed and the band broke into "Go".

This is an audience single camera video, quality is average.

Set: Long Road, Breakerfall, Corduroy, Hail Hail, Animal, Even Flow, Nothing As It Seems, Light Years, Given To Fly, Insignificance, Daughter, Rearviewmirror, I Got Id, Thin Air, Black, Better Man, Do The Evolution, Alive, Grievance, State Of Love And Trust, Wishlist, Small Town, Go, Last Kiss, Yellow Ledbetter

Duration: 2:00;  Size: 1,02Gb
Video: DivX 5 640x450 25.00fps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 256kbps
(rapidgator links)
2000 Barcelona (avi).part1.rar
2000 Barcelona (avi).part2.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment